The extensive Muscle Tip III range caters to bait anglers looking for a reliable and value packed rod. Whether you’re flicking yabby baits in an estuary, ganged pillies off the beach and rocks or trolling livies from a boat there is a MTIII rod built just for you. Featuring composite blanks with integrated solid tips, graphite reel seats, EVA grips and quality guides for extreme reliability and durability.
• High density carbon graphite for a lightweight balanced design
• Powerful composite blank construction provides an increase in break strength of the rod
• Fuji KR guides with Alconite inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
• Fuji T-DPS graphite reel seat for increased blank contact and sensitivity
• Hybrid cork/EVA grip design that gives greater sensitivity and durability
• Fitted with high-quality machined aluminium and graphite fittings
• Limited 1 year warranty
Fuji KR Guide Concept Light weight Fuji KR guide concept increases graphite performance.Tight line control reduces loose loops and increases sensitivity providing more direct contact with jigs on the drop. All guides are double wrapped for strength.
Composite blank A powerful composite blank, carbon to glass ration varying depending on the model. This ratio combined with the taper delivers the optimum combination of tip action and backbone needed for working jigs, solid hook sets and lifting power to move and control strong fish.
X wrap Further increase in blank performance is achieved with a carbon X wrap. The cross wrapped carbon reduces twist in the rod increasing torque and power while also increasing compression strength.
Grip Design Comfortable ergonomic grip design incorporating custom carbon wrap Fuji winch. Hybrid grip system for the best in comfort, grip and sensitivity. Beautifully finished grip configuration including engraved Abu Garcia logo and crest.